ACTIVE VOICE TO PASSIVE VOICE

 Do you know what is the main hint to understand Passive Voice???????

it has the past participle in it.What is Past Participle?Hereafter I will refer to it as the 3rd form ,

THE first form is the base root form which we use in Simple Present Tense and the second form being the past Tense form.like GO-WENT-GONEπŸ‘ˆ

WELL there is no doubt that unless you are thorough with all the VERBS in their different forms there is no chance of scoring in this particular topic.harsh that it may seem but yes like you can't use a wrong surname you can'tchange their forms πŸ’¦πŸ““

for example You can't say -I forgotted my pen at houseXXXor My pen was forgotted by me at my house

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES;

ACTIVE VOICE                                         PASSIVE VOICE                                                                  }}}-INDEFINITE TENSE***-continuous tense       /// -PERFECT TENSE

 I EAT AN APPLE .                                     -AN APPLE IS EATEN BY ME.      }}}- 

I ATE AN APPLE.                                            -AN APPLE WAS EATEN BY ME>}}} 

  I WILL EAT AN APPLE.                                 -AN APPLE WILL BE EATEN BY ME}}}

I AM EATING AN APPLE                                -AN APPLE IS  BEING EATEN BY ME.***

I WAS EATING AN APPLE                               -AN APPLE WAS BEING EATEN BY ME.***

I will be eating an apple                             NO PASSIVE                                                                            

I HAVE EATEN AN APPLE                                -AN APPLE  HAS BEEN EATEN BY ME.   ///

I HAD EATEN AN APPLE                                    -AN APPLE HAD BEEN EATEN BY ME ///

I SHALL HAVE EATEN AN APPLE                      -AN APPLE SHALL HAVE BEEN EATEN  BY ME.///

* note the usage of the objective pronoun in changing I to Me

that the verb eat is a transitive Verb 

the use of Eaten i,e, the third form of Verb in all Passive construction irrespective of the TENSE.

kajalthakur1982.blogspot,com 

Mrs ,VANDANA JHA

19/09/2020,20:37 IST 



-

Comments

Technology said…
⦁ I really enjoyed reading this post, please check out this unrelated piece of spoken English website about the ways to speak fluently in English at
⦁ <a href="https://www.smartechedu.com</a>
https://smartechedu.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Adjectives#degrees#comparision